It has 5 game modes: 1v1 Mystery Duel, 3v3 Elimination, 6v6 All Brawls!, 6v6 Mystery Heroes, and 6v6 No Limit. There are small displays above each mode's name to tell players how popular the mode is at the moment.
In addition to those modes, seasonal events' brawls and game modes will replaced some Arcade mode in the time of an event.
Special modes Edit
On some special occasions, one Arcade mode will be replaced by a temporary special mode.
|Welcome to Oasis||04 Jan, 2017|
- 11 Jan, 2017
||Mystery Heroes (before)|
Mystery Duel (after)
|Introduction of Oasis map|
Seasonal Brawls and modes Edit
During seasonal events, one Arcade mode will be replaced by a seasonal brawl. If there is also a seasonal mode, it will temporarily replace another Arcade mode.
Seasonal Brawls Edit
|Junkenstein's Revenge||N/A||Halloween Terror|
|Mei's Snowball Offensive||All Brawls!||Winter Wonderland|
|Capture the Rooster||Mystery Duel||Year of the Rooster|
- Lúcioball and Junkenstein's Revenge have not yet been featured in Arcade, for their events happened for the first time before the introduction of Arcade. But it was confirmed that those Brawls will be featured in the Arcade when their events returned.
Seasonal modes Edit
|Winter Mystery||Mystery Heroes||Winter Wonderland|
Players will receive a Loot Box for the first time winning 1v1 Mystery Duel mode and another Loot Box for the first time winning 3v3 Elimination mode. New modes which are added into the Arcade will have the same offer, even if the mode is temporary.
Players can also earn up to three Loot Boxes by winning any Arcade game modes. These boxes are rewarded after the 3rd, 6th, and 9th win. The count is reset at 00:00 UTC every Tuesday.
- If the player hovers over the Arcade mode option, a piece of music that resembles the one used in the arcade for Hanamura will jingle.
- Coincidentally, a remix of Heroes of the Storm's theme can be heard.
- The hero posing before every round of 1v1 Mystery Duel is the equipped Victory Pose.
- In 1v1 Mystery Duel, if one player quits the match, they will also forfeit their Play of the Game, the Play of the Game of that match will show the Highlight from the other player instead, even if in that Highlight the other player did nothing or was dying.
Patch changes Edit