Ana lobs a grenade that explodes on contact with a player or a solid surface. The explosion has different effects on allies and enemies.
Allies hit by the grenade will:
- Be healed for 100 HP
- Receive 50% more health from healing sources for 4 seconds
- Have a faint yellow border around their health bar and an upwards pointing arrow above it
Enemies hit by the grenade will:
- Take 60 damage
- Be unable to heal from any source for 4 seconds
- Have a faint purple border around their health bar and a crossed out health symbol above it
The "unable to heal" effect will always take priority over "faster healing" effect if a hero has been hit by allied (or self) Ana's grenade and enemy Ana's grenade. Only when the "unable to heal" effect stopped or is removed, the "faster healing" effect will return (if 5 seconds have not passed since the time friendly grenade applied).
- The Biotic technology was originally developed by Mercy. Torbjörn may have helped design the grenade as hinted by the blueprints revealed prior to Ana's release.
Patch changes Edit
|General||Main • Quotes • Gallery • Skins and Weapons • Sprays|
|Abilities||Biotic Rifle • Biotic Grenade • Sleep Dart • Nano Boost|
|Lore||Organizations||Overwatch • Talon|
|Character relationships||Fareeha Amari • Jack Morrison • Gabriel Reyes • Widowmaker|
|Locations||Temple of Anubis|
|Media||Articles||Overwatch is Back|
|Comic Shorts||Legacy • Old Soldiers • Uprising|
|Animated Shorts||Ana Origin Story|