D.Va acquires a new mech. Doing this restores her health to the mech's maximum health and can deal 50 damage to any enemy that the mech lands on.
If the previous mech was commanded to Self-Destruct and it has exploded successfully, the meter for Call Mech will instantly fill once the previous mech explodes, greatly reducing her time exposed.
D.Va will announce "Suiting up," "All systems checked out," or "Meka-activated" when she uses Call Mech, regardless of whether she is an ally, enemy or the hero in play.
- The Meka comes equipped with fusion cannons, boosters, and a self-destruct protocol. It can deploy a defensive targeting matrix to shoot down incoming projectiles.
- When equipped with the B.Va or Junebug skin, D.Va will instead announce "All systems buzzing!"
- A called mech can break D.Va out of Roadhog's Chain Hook.
- If D.Va's mech in self-destruct mode goes out-of-bounds, it is considered "not successfully exploded" and D.Va will not be given a filled ultimate meter for a new mech.
- Oddly, this ability used to be deflected by Genji if close enough, dealing 50 damage to D.Va and cancelling the call. This interaction was fixed in a patch.
|General||Main • Quotes • Gallery • Skins and Weapons • Sprays|
|Abilities||Fusion Cannons • Defense Matrix • Boosters • Eject • Light Gun • Call Mech • Self-Destruct|
|Lore||Organizations||MEKA • Goldshire Pictures|
|Media||Animated Shorts||We Are Overwatch||-|