Test your skills against the enemy team throughout Castillo's multiple levels, and use its winding stairs for cover and strategic advantage.
Castillo is a colonial-era fort overlooking Dorado and its bay. The fort is home to a Los Muertos hideout, as well as Sombra's home and Calaveras. Junkrat and Roadhog went to Calaveras to plan their heist on the Bank of Dorado.
- There is a statue of young Guillermo Portero in the center of the fort.
- Among the Spanish graffiti, the Los Muertos hideout has English graffiti saying "Free Pedro" and "RIP Carlos".
- Easter eggs in Calaveras:
- McCree's hat is resting on the bar
- Junkrat and Roadhog left their map at one of the tables, along with several other bits of scrap
- Easter eggs in Sombra's room:
- A more bare version of Sombra's conspiracy web, with most images not appearing
- Several LumériCo and Volskaya Industries documents lying around
- Multiple screens have a world map with large markers near New York, Beijing, and Numbani. Beijing's marker is labeled " ".
- Her main computer, which has the LumériCo and Volskaya Industries websites open
- A monitor displaying images of Ana and McCree linked to Overwatch's emblem
- A file on the Shrike
- Photos of McCree and Jack Morrison, with Jack circled
- Several broken Translocators
Patch changes Edit
|Maps in Overwatch|
|Assault||Hanamura (Winter) •• Horizon Lunar Colony •• Temple of Anubis •• Volskaya Industries|
|Escort||Dorado •• Route 66 •• Watchpoint: Gibraltar|
|Assault/Escort||Eichenwalde •• Hollywood (Halloween) •• King's Row (Winter) •• Numbani|
|Control||Ilios •• Lijiang Tower (Lunar) •• Nepal •• Oasis|
|Arena||Black Forest •• Castillo •• Ecopoint: Antarctica •• Necropolis|
|CtF||Ilios Lighthouse | Well | Ruins •• Lijiang Night Market | Garden | Control Center •• Nepal Village | Shrine | Sanctum •• Oasis City Center | Gardens | University|
|Event||Estádio das Rãs •• Adlersbrunn •• Ecopoint: Antarctica (Winter) •• Lijiang Tower (CtR) •• King's Row (Uprising)|