| “Current outlook: uncertain.”|
This content is currently being modified on the Public Test Region.
Please refrain from editing the page to include the PTR changes until they are added to the live version of the game.
- Junkrat throws a mine that sticks itself to solid surfaces. The mine will then remain until Junkrat detonates it with Alt-fire (, , ). Nothing else will cause it to detonate.
- Enemies can destroy it manually.
- Only one mine can be active at a time.
- The explosion will deal strong knockback. Junkrat cannot damage himself this way, but he can use the knockback to propel himself through the air.
- Using his trusty detonator, Junkrat's Concussion Mine delivers a high-impact explosive with minimal fragmentation.
- When holding the detonator, Junkrat has a different hello animation and will waggle his fingers around the detonator instead of waving.
Patch changes Edit
|General||Main • Quotes • Gallery • Skins and Weapons • Sprays|
|Abilities||Frag Launcher • Concussion Mine • Steel Trap • Total Mayhem • RIP-Tire|
|Others||Junkers • Omnium|
|Media||Comic Shorts||Going Legit|