While Infra-Sight is active, enemies not within line of sight will appear through walls as red silhouettes to Widowmaker and her team. Infra-Sight persists after death.
A Widowmaker on the enemy team will say " ," while an allied Widowmaker and player-controlled Widowmaker shout "No one can hide from my sight."
- Her Recon Visor detects a broad range of electromagnetic radiation, making enemy heat signatures visible.
- When equipped with "Huntress" or "Comtesse" skin, her ultimate voice line is changed into "No one can hide from the huntress" when heard from ally's and player's perspective.
- Despite "infra" referring to emitting heat, not all things that would emit heat show from her ultimate, such as Riptire. Ironically, Widowmaker, whom is cold-blooded, still appears during Infra-Sight.
- Riptire, turrets, and teleporters are not shown during Infra-Sight.
- It is worth noting that Widowmaker is the only non-support character that uses her ally ultimate line from a self-perspective.
Patch changes Edit
|General||Main • Quotes • Gallery • Skins and Weapons • Sprays|
|Abilities||Widow's Kiss • Grappling Hook • Venom Mine • Infra-Sight|
|Lore||Organizations||Talon • Overwatch|
|Character relationships||Gérard Lacroix • Ana Amari • Reaper • Sombra • Tekhartha Mondatta • Tracer|
|Media||Comic Shorts||Legacy • Masquerade|
|Animated Shorts||Cinematic Trailer • Alive • Ana Origin Story • Infiltration|