The map is physically identical to the original map; the only changes are aesthetic.
- The map is set during the day rather than at night.
- Players first spawn in the 1st defender's spawn, though further down the tunnel that is normally closed off in the original map.
- Three Anti-Artillery guns are scattered across the map; above the 3rd attacker's spawn, replacing Mondatta's monument statue, and above the 1st attacker's spawn. The area beneath or beside the AA guns serve as capture points.
- The payload is a bomb that stops at the first checkpoint before exploding and creating an opening into the Power Station.
- The streets are littered with fire, destruction, and barricades.
- Null Sector bots can be seen flying around the map.
- Graffiti is replaced by Null Sector taggings and anti-Omnic posters.
- Projectiles from the AA guns fill the smoked-filled skies.
- The Meridian theater sports different posters on its walls.
- The final stage is a pristine reskin version of the Power Station. Note the lack of the Omnic Underworld.
- The car in front of the 1st attacker's spawn isn't hovering and has wheels instead.
Patch changes Edit
|Maps in Overwatch|
|Assault||Hanamura (Winter) •• Horizon Lunar Colony •• Temple of Anubis •• Volskaya Industries|
|Escort||Dorado •• Route 66 •• Watchpoint: Gibraltar|
|Assault/Escort||Eichenwalde •• Hollywood (Halloween) •• King's Row (Winter) •• Numbani|
|Control||Ilios •• Lijiang Tower (Lunar) •• Nepal •• Oasis|
|Arena||Black Forest •• Castillo •• Ecopoint: Antarctica •• Necropolis|
|CtF||Ilios Lighthouse | Well | Ruins •• Lijiang Night Market | Garden | Control Center •• Nepal Village | Shrine | Sanctum •• Oasis City Center | Gardens | University|
|Event||Estádio das Rãs •• Adlersbrunn •• Ecopoint: Antarctica (Winter) •• Lijiang Tower (CtR) •• King's Row (Uprising)|