The map is physically identical to the original map; the only changes are aesthetic.
- The map is set during the winter, and thus is covered in snow.
- Many buildings are covered in Christmas lights and wreaths.
- The payload is a sleigh filled with presents instead of an EMP.
- When the first point is captured, the tower plays a tune with its bell.
- There are Christmas trees in the cathedral, the Meridian, and the Ascalon Club.
- There is no anti-omnic graffiti or picket signs.
- The Underworld is tinted blue, and has piles of wrapped presents everywhere.
- The movie posters at the Meridian are for Love, Hacktually and Pachimari's Winter Adventure.
- The bookshop is replaced with a room with a fireplace.
- There are three snowmen; one in front of the Ascalon Club, one near the bus by the cathedral, and one beside a telephone booth.
|Maps in Overwatch|
|Assault||Hanamura (Winter) | Temple of Anubis | Volskaya Industries|
|Escort||Dorado | Route 66 | Watchpoint: Gibraltar|
|Hybrid||Eichenwalde | Hollywood (Halloween) | King's Row (Winter) | Numbani|
|Control||Ilios | Lijiang Tower (Lunar) | Nepal | Oasis|
|Arcade||Ecopoint: Antarctica (Winter)|
|Event||Estádio das Rãs | Adlersbrunn | Ecopoint: Antarctica (Winter) | Lijiang (Capture the Rooster)|