| Overwatch Patch Notes – March 29, 2016 (beta)
- Several additional behind-the-scenes improvements have been made to the in-game matchmaker
- Keybindings should now save and carry over between sessions correctly (for reals this time)
- Fixed a several crashes that could occur when viewing Highlights
- Reinhardt’s Charge should now pin enemy targets more reliably
- Zarya will no longer gain power if Projected Barrier is cast on an ally that is also shielded by Lúcio’s Sound Barrier
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to become invulnerable if Zarya casted Projected Barrier on them and then immediately switched heroes
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.