| Overwatch Patch Notes – October 19, 2016
- Patch 188.8.131.52b
- Fixed an issue causing the default Overwatch spray to override a player's chosen spray when watching a Play of the Game or Highlight
- Fixed an issue causing players to frequently disconnect while viewing Highlights
- Fixed a bug preventing the appropriate music from playing after a loss on the Junkenstein's Revenge Brawl
- Fixed a bug causing multiple issues when displaying data on the leaderboards
- Fixed an issue preventing Ana's Nano Boost callouts from being heard by the enemy team
- Fixed a bug preventing players from receiving credit towards the Healing Done commendation when healing D.Va's mech
- Fixed a graphical issue that was preventing the liquid in Mei's Endothermic Blaster from appearing
- Fixed a bug causing Reinhardt's Charge to unexpectedly stop when crossing certain thresholds (e.g. when exiting a dropship)
- Increased the volume of Roadhog's "Want some candy" voice line
- Fixed a bug on Eichenwalde that caused some textures to stretch across the map for some players
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.