The Practice Range is a training mode in which players can test the abilities of different heroes on training bots. It can be accessed from the Training menu.
There is one spawn point, with 3 exits. From there you can access the practice range.
- There are 4 friendly bots:
- Two are getting shot repeatedly by two enemy bots.
- One is repeatedly shooting an enemy bot.
- One is running back and forth on the third floor platform.
- There are 11 enemy bots:
- Two are in front of the biggest exit of the spawn room
- One is getting shot repeatedly by a friendly bot.
- Two are shooting repeatedly two friendly bot.
- Four running in a big obstacles-filled ground, in their own set courses
- One stands alone in a corner, between the shooting bot and the obstacle ground.
- One is running back and forth on the second floor flatform.
- There are 4 Health Packs, two Large and two Small:
- Two Large Health Packs are positioned near the shooting bots.
- One Small Health Pack is positioned near the small exit of the spawn room.
- One Small Health Pack is positioned on the disjointed platform on a distance from the biggest exit of the spawn room.
- Beside those, there are targets for shooting; four moving platforms on third floor along with disjointed platforms for mobile heroes.
There are some special rules for the Practice Range:
- Inactivity will result in player being removed from the Practice Range.
- If the player play in the Practice Range for longer than 30 minutes, they will be kicked out.
- The respawn time is 0 second, mean player will respawn nearly immediately (after 1-2 second of death cinematic)