When an ally dies, Mercy is able to see a yellow soul at the spot where they dies. Using this ability, Mercy is able to revive any nearby fallen teammates, restoring them to full health and spawn them to the location of their soul. This applies to any teammate within 15 meters of Mercy that has not yet respawned. The ability is also applied to dead teammate is not on the line of sight with Mercy (e.g. behind a wall, up on another flatform, etc.).
When this ultimate is fully charged, a counter will appear above the crosshair displaying the number of fallen teammates within range. This ultimate cannot be used if there is nobody within 15 meters to revive.
When resurrected, there is a 2.25 second delay before the teammates are fully revived. During this time, Mercy and her revived teammates will be glowing yellow and are invulnerable. These revived teammates is unable to move or use any ability; once this 2.25 seconds is over, they can begin playing as normal.
Using the ability also resets Guardian Angel's cooldown.
An allied Mercy and a player-controlled Mercy shout "Heroes never die!" upon activation, while a Mercy on the enemy team will say ""
- Mercy's ultimate voice line change with her Legendary skin.
- Equipping Mercy with the Imp or Devil skin, she says, "Heroes never die… for a price."
- Equipping Mercy with the Sigrún or Valkyrie skin, she says, "Till Valhalla!"
- Equipping Mercy with the Witch skin, she says, "My servants never die!"
- The change only affects self perspective and allies' perspective. Mercy's enemies still hear " "
- When D.Va is resurrected by Mercy, she comes back outside her MEKA and immediately gets Call Mech at full charge.
Patch changes Edit
|General||Main • Quotes • Gallery • Skins and Weapons • Sprays|
|Abilities||Caduceus Staff • Caduceus Blaster • Guardian Angel • Angelic Descent • Resurrect|
|Character relationships||Genji Shimada • Gabriel Reyes|
|Others||Biotic Field • Biotic Rifle • Biotic Grenade|
|Media||Animated Shorts||We Are Overwatch||-|