- This page is an archive for the format and ruleset of Competitive Season 4. For the details of the current rules and mechanics of Competitive Play, see Competitive Play
Season 4 is the fourth season of Competitive Play.
- Players with a skill rating over 3000 will need to play 7 games per week to maintain their skill rating and avoid decay. You can play a game once per day or even all in one day, each game you play adds 24 hours to the timer.
- It is now harder to hit the extreme low and high skill ratings (0 and 5000). Players under 500 skill rating, will no longer have their skill rating shown.
- In order to receive the Top 500 spray and player icon, players must be in the Top 500 when the season ends.
- This reward was used for Season 4.
End-of-season rewards Edit
At the end of each season, two tiers of unique items are rewarded:
- Competitor: Every player who has completed their 10 placement matches will receive a unique Player Icon and Spray to match the season.
- Hero: Every player in the Top 500 list on their region and platform will receive an animated variant of the Competitor spray and two unique player icons; one for being in the Top 500 and another for being in the Top 500 of that season. These rewards will be awarded to anyone who are in the Top 500 when the season ends.
Players will also receive a set amount of Competitive Points at the end of the season, based on their highest recorded skill rating tier in that season. End-of-season Competitive Points reward will still be granted for players at the soft cap.