Skirmish is a game play which is essentially a waiting lobby when you are searching for match in Play vs. AI, Quick Play and Competitive Play. It can be selected in the Game Browser, but players do not get transferred to another match.
- The maximum time for a group and/or an individual in Skirmish is 30 minutes.
- There will be two teams, and anyone can join or quit suddenly. A team can have no members.
- Any map can be used for Skirmish.
- There will be no objective, and therefore no winning/losing and reward. There will be no penalty for quitting, by any means.
- Skirmish ends after 30 minutes or after a match is found. Players will then be transferred immediately to their match.
- Players can choose to turn off/on Skirmish in Options.
- Skirmish when waiting for Weekly Brawl Match will follow the general rule(s) of that Weekly Brawl.