| “Current outlook: uncertain.”|
This content is currently being modified on the Public Test Region.
Please refrain from editing the page to include the PTR changes until they are added to the live version of the game.
- This makes her truly invisible to the enemy, in that there is no shadow or shimmer that gives away her position.
- Lasts for a maximum of 6 seconds.
- It is very key to keep in mind that there is a delay before Sombra becomes completely invisible. To the player it may seem as if they are invisible, but the enemy can still see the player for a brief moment upon activation. To know if the Sombra is completely invisible, the player will feel the speed bonus take effect.
- Abilities that do not break Stealth include jumping, crouching, reloading, throwing the Translocator, and teleporting to the Translocator.
- If Sombra makes contact with an enemy she will become visible to them for a very short amount of time, indicated by a DETECTED! warning on the screen (similar to if a Sonic Arrow or Infra Sight ability reveals you).
- Placing down a Translocator and unstealthing as you translocate will get rid of the recovery time after leaving stealth.
|General||Main • Quotes • Gallery • Skins and Weapons • Sprays|
|Abilities||Machine Pistol • Hack • Thermoptic Camo • Translocator • Opportunist • EMP|
|Lore||Organizations||Los Muertos • Talon • LumériCo • Volskaya Industries|
|Character relationships||Reaper • Katya Volskaya • Guillermo Portero|
|Locations||Dorado • Castillo • Volskaya Industries|
|Media||Articles||LumériCo Revelations • LumériCo CEO Steps Down|
|Comic Shorts||Masquerade • Searching|
|Animated Shorts||Sombra Origin Story • Infiltration|
|Others||Alternate Reality Game|