- This makes her truly invisible to the enemy, in that there is no shadow or shimmer that gives away her position.
- Lasts for a maximum of 5 seconds.
- It is very key to keep in mind that there is a delay before Sombra becomes completely invisible. To the player it may seem as if they are invisible, but the enemy can still see the player for a brief moment upon activation. To know if the Sombra is completely invisible, the player will feel the speed bonus take effect.
- Abilities that do not break Stealth include jumping, crouching, reloading, throwing the Translocator, and teleporting to the Translocator.
- If Sombra makes contact with an enemy she will become visible to them for a very short amount of time, indicated by a DETECTED! warning on the screen (similar to if a Sonic Arrow or Infra Sight ability reveals you).
|General||Main • Quotes • Gallery • Skins and Weapons • Sprays|
|Abilities||Machine Pistol • Hack • Thermoptic Camo • Translocator • Opportunist • EMP|
|Lore||Organizations||Los Muertos • Talon • LumériCo • Volskaya Industries|
|Character relationships||Reaper • Widowmaker • Katya Volskaya • Guillermo Portero • Doomfist|
|Locations||Dorado • Volskaya Industries|
|Media||Articles||LumériCo Revelations • LumériCo CEO Steps Down|
|Comic Shorts||Old Soldiers|
|Animated Shorts||Sombra Origin Story • Infiltration|
|Others||Alternate Reality Game|