First spawn Edit
- "Build em up, break em down."
Mid-game Swap Edit
- "Torbjörn ready to work!"
- "Santa Torbjörn is here." (When Santaclad is equipped)
- "I'm jolly old Saint Torbjörn." (When Santaclad is equipped)
- "Back to work."
- "I'm back!"
- "Back in the fight."
Using Abilities Edit
- "I foresee great things for you!"
- "Heh heh, I have big plans for you!"
- "Oh, such potential!"
- "Let's get started."
- "Turret deployed."
- "There she is."
- "My masterpiece!"
- "Now do what you were built to do!"
- "Let's hear those guns!"
- "A thing of beauty!"
- "Let's do this."
Turret Taking Damage:
- "Protect my turret!"
- "My turret's under fire!"
- "My turret's being destroyed!"
- "My baby!"
- "I worked hard on that!"
- "My turret!"
- "Don't worry, I'll patch you up."
- "I'll have you good as new."
- "Hold it together!"
- "Come on, baby!"
- "I'll have you good as new."
- "I'll fix you up."
- "It's just a scratch."
- "Come on."
- "Armor, come get it!"
- "Armor here."
- "Armor over here."
- "Come get your armor."
- "Armor up!"
- "Armor's just sitting there."
- "No one want some armor?"
- "Molten Core!" (Self/hostile)
- "Merry Molten Core!" (When Santaclad is equipped)
- "It's always better to be the hammer than the nail."
- "I think I've made improvements, heh, to your face."
- "You walked right into that one."
- "If ya can't stand the heat......stay out of my way!"
- "Shiver me timbers." (When Blackbeard or Barbarossa is equipped)
Turret kills Edit
- "Whoops, did I leave that there?"
- "Ha ha, a marvel of engineering."
- "Again, and again."
- "Do you appreciate my craftsmanship?"
- "Ha ha, I'm losing count."
- "Ha ha, hammer time."
- "It's working great!"
- "Ha ha, I designed that, y'know."
- "I'm so proud."
- "Back to the scrap heap!"
- "Back to the slag heaps!"
- "Good shot.......for a machine."
- "I told you, the size of the hammer's not important!"
Unlockable Voicelines Edit
- "Completion date? [chuckles] When it's done."
- "Don't get caught with your beard in the letter box."
- "For the last time... I'm Swedish!"
- "Hard work pays off!"
- "I'm giving it all I've got!"
- "Leave this to an expert."
- "Let's not buy the pig while it's still in the bag."
- "People always underestimate the engineers."
- "Some assembly required."
- "[laughs] Working as intended."
- "You're making a chicken out of a feather."
Pre-Game Lines Edit
- "I don't like this standing around."
- *groan* "All this standing around while there's work to be done..."
On King's Row Edit
- "If you ask me, the Brits have their heads on straight! Omnic rights? Pah!"
- "It's like a culmination of a thousand of my worst nightmares! Are you kidding me?!"
- "No, no no! N-O, NO!"
- "Now this is my kind of factory!"
Pre-Game Conversations Edit
Torbjörn: I hate working with these talking tin cans!
Bastion: [Sad beeping]
Torbjörn: *laughs* Any chance you'd let me peek under the hood of your mech?
D.Va: Hey, hands off!
Torbjörn: I was wondering... If I could have a look at your little robot?
Mei: I suppose so....just keep that hammer to yourself.
Torbjörn: Doc, I've been havin' the worst headaches.
Torbjörn: I sometimes wonder if all that armor slows your brain down.
Reinhardt: Ja. And I sometimes wonder if your height is why you're always in such a bad mood!
Torbjörn: Reinhardt. Least number of eliminations buys the post-mission drinks?
Reinhardt: *laughs* Let's show these kids how it's done.
Reinhardt: You always did take good care of my armor!
Torbjörn: Just try to keep it in one piece... for once.
Symmetra: Armor? How positively medieval.
Torbjörn: Pfft, no one asked for your opinion.
Symmetra: I am impressed. I would not think such crude creations actually function.
Torbjörn: Why, thank you! I must admit I'm surpris-...hey!
Torbjörn: Hehe, there's something on your dress.
Symmetra: No, there isn't.
Torbjörn: Winston, still using that feather duster of a gun? How's that working for you?
Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out?
With Zarya Edit
Zarya: "The suffering of my people rests heavily on your shoulders, Torbjörn."
Torbjörn: "Believe me, I don't need reminding."
Unorganized Quotes Edit
5 4 3 2 1
A marvel of engineering, don’t you think?
Attack with me.
Back in the fight.
Back to the slag heaps.
Back to the drawing board.
Come on, do I have to do everything myself?
Defend the objective
Defend with me
Destroy the teleporter.
Do I have to do everything? Attack!
Everyone’s a critic.
Enemy teleporter destroyed.
Enemy turret down. Clearly not one of mine.
Enemy turret down.
Everything is awesome.
Find their teleporter.
Follow me and defend.
Forged in battle.
Get this moving.
Get to work, time’s running out.
How about this?
How many is that again? I’m losing count.
I am not a dwarf.
I can always use more.
I can use this.
I know you can do it.
I need armor.
I need healing.
I worked hard on that.
I wouldn’t go this way.
If you build it, they will die.
If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of my way.
If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.
I’m at the objective, how about some support?
I’m at your side.
I’m expanding my horizons.
I’m getting better all the time.
I’m going in.
I’m looking out for you.
I’m not one to turn down a reward.
I’m out of scrap.
I’m ready to unleash the molten core.
I’m taking the objective.
I’m with you
It’s not quitting time yet.
Just a little longer, keep up our defense.
Just like the good old days.
Leave this to an expert.
Let’s get this done.
Let’s get to work.
Let’s move this hunk of junk.
Let’s set up here.
Line right up.
Look at the size of that thing.
Moving the payload
My ultimate is ready.
No need to thank me, all in a days work.
No one asked for your opinion.
Not bad but I think I could do better.
Not enough scrap.
Now we’re getting somewhere.
One after another, and another and another.
Press the attack.
Priority target located.
Protect my turret.
Ready to work.
Securing the point.
Should have done a better job building it.
Show them what you can do.
Sit down and take a number.
Standing around while there’s work to be done.
Stop that hunk of junk
Stop the payload.
Thanks for the help.
That gets my stamp of approval.
That’s what I made you for.
There’s work to be done.
They have a teleporter, find it.
They’re getting back up.
They’re grouping up here.
They’ve come back.
This brings me back.
This is a good place to set up.
This will come in handy.
Time to get my hands dirty.
Time to roll up my sleeves.
Turret ahead, not one of mine.
Watch your back.
We should go this way.
We need to attack or we’re going to lose.
We’re supposed to be moving.
What a riveting experience.
What do we have here.
You’re a lean, mean, killing machine
You’ve got the right man for the job.