First Spawn Edit
- "Imagination is the essence of discovery."
Mid-game swap Edit
- "Winston reporting."
- "Once more unto the breach."
- "Through the miracle of science!"
- "Further experimentation required."
- "Onward and upward!"
- "Feels like I have the Bends." (If Frogston or Undersea skin is equipped)
Using Abilities Edit
- "Excuse me for.. dropping in."
- "Pardon me."
- "Coming through."
- "Splashdown!" (If Frogston or Undersea skin is equipped)
- "Excuse me for.. diving in." (If Frogston or Undersea skin is equipped)
- "Yetis bounce." (If Yeti skin is equipped)
- "Barrier activated."
- "Barrier up."
- "This will protect us."
- "It's only physics."
- "Now you are the endangered species."
- "One for the archives."
- "Would you like to donate your body to science?"
- "Do not mess with my glasses."
- "You! Stay away from my computers!"
Ingame triggers Edit
Receiving Nano Boost from Ana Edit
- "I'm feeling unstoppable!"
- "Feeling powerful!"
- "Feeling powerful, and I'm not even angry!"
On fire Edit
- "I'm on fire!"
- "Look out, world! I'm on a rampage!"
Unlockable Voice Lines Edit
- "Curious." (default)
- "Buh-ahahahahaa... uh... excuse me."
- "Don't get me angry."
- "How embarrassing!"
- "No, I do not want a banana."
- "Natural selection."
- "No monkey business."
- "Did... someone say peanut butter?"
- "Sorry about that!"
- "The power of science!"
- "Houston, uh... we have a problem."
- "Playtime's over." (Summer Games)
- "This is not a costume" (Halloween Terror)
Pre-game lines Edit
- "I'm looking forward to working with you all."
- "Together, we can solve any problem."
- "You've got a lot of stuff here."
- "You know, they asked me to be in a movie once."
- "The first day or so, we all pointed to our countries. The third or fourth day we were pointing to our continents. By the fifth day, we were aware of only one earth." (when using the telescope)
- "Ever feel like you’re just security for Doomfist’s gauntlet?"
- "I’ve had some bad museum experiences in the past."
- "A city run by scientists? Smart!"
- "Sorry it's such a mess in here. I-I wasn't expecting company."
Winston: ...I get that a lot.
Genji: Our paths cross for now. As to the future... we shall see.
Winston: I always liked working with you too. You have a... great sense of humor!
Winston: Uhm... Okay I guess, I got this big mission coming and... Oh... I get it...
Winston: Oh, um, thanks. I like yours, too.
Winston: Other than a crippling addiction to peanut butter?
Orisa: Efi would be honored to be able to meet such an accomplished scientist and a member of Overwatch.
Pharah: You probably knew her better than me.
Winston: I don't even think children are afraid of you.
Winston: I am right behind you, sir.
With Soldier: 76Edit
Winston: Someone has to!
Soldier: 76: You're one to talk. You and your friends are breaking the law, same as me.
Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out?
Winston: For the last time, no more bananas.
Tracer: I think— [mimics static, then laughs] Just kidding, Winston. It works great!
Winston: Empirical evidence suggests I'm a real animal.
Winston: I like to leave the heavy lifting to the professionals.
Unorganized quotes Edit
5 4 3 2 1
A little help here?
All in a days work.
Attack the objective.
By my calculations, oh forget it, let’s move.
Count down to defensive victory initiated.
Damage output increased.
Don’t worry, there’s still time.
Don’t worry, I’ve got you.
Enemy teleporter destroyed.
Enemy turret neutralized.
Enjoying the exhibit
Escorting the payload.
Every little bit counts.
Every structure has it’s weak point.
Everyone on the objective.
Failure is not an option.
For some reason I’m inclined to trust you.
Get a load of this.
Good luck, sir.
Got your back.
Hang in there.
Have you seen my glasses?
I appear to have lost control.
I calculate our chance of survival at 32.33, repeating of course.
I can’t wait to see you all in action.
I could use some help.
I could use some shields
I don’t hold a grudge, well not anymore.
I don’t think so.
I enjoyed that.
I feel great.
I feel like I’m forgetting something.
I gave it my best.
I get that a lot.
I just spent all day cleaning up in here.
I need armor.
I need healing.
I seem to have lost my temper.
I sense a pattern developing.
I wonder what I got.
If we work together, we can still turn this around.
I’m claiming this objective.
I’m feeling angry.
I’m getting the hang of this.
I’m just trying to do my part.
I’m looking forward to working with you all.
I’m on a roll.
I’m on defense.
I’m on my way.
I’m on the objective. Rally to my position.
I’m with you.
It appears the payload is moving.
It was all going so well.
Its all comes down to this
It’s great to see the gang back together.
It’s nice to feel appreciated.
I’ve got the right stuff.
I’ve leveled up, time to assign those skill points.
I’ve located the teleporter, destroy it.
I’ve reached the objective, let’s coordinate our efforts.
I’ve rearranged your molecules for you.
Keep it up
Keep this going and we’ll win this.
Let’s set up here.
Moon sweet home.
My ultimate is ready.
Not this way.
Now that’s a moon shot.
Now that’s more like it.
Now that’s some applied science.
Now that’s teamwork.
Now you are the endangered species.
By my calculations, our defenses will hold if we double our efforts.
One down, everyone pull together.
One for the archives.
One giant leap for Overwatch.
Onward and upward.
Our enemies are taking the point.
Out of the lab, on to the battle field.
Payload in transit.
Play times over.
Priority target identified.
See ya later.
Sniper, be careful.
Stop that. I have everything arranged just the way I like it.
Survival of the fittest.
Tactical analysis suggests we’re running out of time.
Thanks, I like yours too.
That was a close one.
That was a failed experiment.
That was awesome.
That would be great.
That’s a great idea.
That’s one small step.
The odds are in our favor, press the attack.
There’s always room for self-improvement.
There’s no stopping me.
They have a teleporter somewhere.
They’re grouping up here.
They’re moving the payload.
This is it, lets make it happen.
This is our target.
This will protect us
This Winston came from the moon.
Through the miracle of science.
Time to check the to-do list.
Cursory evaluation indicates time’s running out
Time’s running out, lets keep our defense up
To the moon and back.
Today’s the day, let’s get this satellite to the launch pad.
Together we can solve any problem.
Turret ahead, use caution.
Vital signs normalizing.
We can’t let the payload just sit there.
We could use a healer.
We could use another tank.
We have to get this thing moving again.
We must intercept the payload.
We need to get the odds back in our favor.
We need to move the payload.
We need to stop the payload.
We should go this way.
Weapon system optimized.
We’re doing great, team.
We’re going to lose, press the attack.
We’re losing the objective.
We’ve got the right stuff.
What was my password again?
Where were we?
Winston to the rescue.
You know what they say, a payload in motion stays in motion.
You’re a life saver.
Winston's line "You know what they say, a payload in motion stays in motion" is a direct reference to Newton's 1st law of motion.